Our old website is here: facefitnesscenter.com
Our new website design is located here: facefitnesscenter.com/v2
We need a banner to be placed within that blue area at the top of the new design.
(1) Here is the language for the banner:
Exclusive FREE Report:
"All-Natural Remedies & Simple Tricks To Make You Look 7 Years Younger In Minutes...Without Leaving Home!"
All While Using Foods And Ingredients You Already Have Right In Your Own Kitchen.
Join Over 107,512 People Around The World Who Have Downloaded This Report! Just Enter Your Name & Email Address Below For Instant Access!"
(2) We want these two images in there as well:
http://www.enformy.com/wp-content/u…-after.png (when you use this just use the pictures and remove the arrow in between and also the before and after text)
You can be creative with how these look but they should be much smaller in the banner obviously
(3) At the bottom should be "First Name" and "Email" address fields like this but the fields should be side-by-side if they are at the bottom of the banner. But you don't have to put "First Name" and "Email" next to the field...put it inside the fields like this example: http://diythemes.com/thesis/wp-cont…orm-md.png
(4) And then next to the fields should be a button that should say "Free Instant Access"
(5) Feel free to use any other images or design elements that you wish. The biggest emphasis should be on the main headline "All-Natural Remedies & Simple Tricks..." That's where we want the eye to go first. Obviously our goal here is to get visitors to enter their email address so it should be clear and easy to do for them.