Awesome to work with again! Thanks for all the great help!!
- news 1
How Next Century Pub started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Next Century Publishing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
NCP is a full service publishing company. We produce, market and sell fiction and non-fiction books to the mass market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- We need front and rear cover designed.
- Attaching a graphic of our barcode area formatting for placement on the rear cover design.
- At contest end NCP will require the layered PSD file so that our designers can set up the print ready file for our chosen print vendor.
- Designers please design full cover, front and rear.
- Please do your design work in CMYK mode!
- We will need all fonts that are used in the winning design to build the actual print file.
The size required is 6'' x 9''
This book cover needs to have a rustic feel. There really isn't much to go off of with this cover, but if you read the description and get more of a feel of how the book is, that should give some ideas of which direction to take it in. The book is about the rich history of Israel, where it came from, where it is currently, and where it is going in a biblical standpoint.
Title: The Holy Land: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow