Ed was great in offering different ideas and slight variations on the main design. Clean designs and quick turnarounds.
- Barry Privett
Fabulous work and responsiveness!
She is the defintion of a true professional. Has infinite amount of patience, and will bring your ideas to life, and surpass expectations. She did a cover of a poetry book for me which required a fair bit of creativity and understanding of the book and the vision, which she was able to bring to life. I have no doubt in my mind as to who I am choosing to do front covers for future books. Thanks Liana :)
Luigi did a great job of providing several cover design options for my book. He was also really great at making the requested updates very quickly and efficiently.
How kyle.winey started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is a how-to ebook for mostly male high school and college students ages 16-25. The ebook is aimed at optimizing a student's college experience by focusing on productivity hacks. The idea is that college students can achieve more and work less by tackling only the high-leverage items at college.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am looking for a rockstar ebook cover to be designed for my new how-to ebook.
• Title: "Hackiversity"
• Subtitle: "The Secrets to Achieving More by Doing Less in College"
• Author: "Kyle Winey"
• Cover Design: I would like the cover design to capture the theme of the book, which is aimed at optimizing a student's college experience by focusing on productivity hacks--achieving more by doing less. By "achieving more," I mean that the ebook shows students how to get better grades, pay less in student loans, and land his or her dream job. By "working less," I mean that the ebook shows students that studying more and working harder is not required.
As long as the designers capture the main idea of the book, the designers are free to let their mind wander and come up with anything that is eye catching.
• PSD, PNG, JPEG files (nothing over 10 mb)
• 2D and 3D REALISTIC (please include a spine for the 3D version and provide a separate 2D version of the spine)
• I need the cover to be high resolution and the 2D file of the cover to be suitable for use in a Word doc.
• To learn more about my book, you can visit http://www.kylewiney.com.
• I am hoping to develop a longterm relationship for future design projects and ebooks. Ultimately, I plan to transform this ebook into a paperback book and will likely need additional work performed.