Subtitle: The Cedar Hill Series
Author Name: Gary A. Braunbeck
This is the second book in a series. I have attached the cover for the first book as well as the template that will be needed for the final cover design. We love the first cover!
- A Pedestrian *has* to be the center.
- A figure based of Magritte's The Son of Man, fancy topcoat, dark bowler hat, perhaps holding a cane or (better yet)
- At his side, a large white placard with words that cannot be easily read.
- On either side of him there should be a large black mastiff dog, not necessarily looking fierce, just big and dark.
- Behind these figures I'd always pictured a fine mist/fog in which can be seen ghost-figures of other animals -- lions, bears, hawks, etc. -- but there would also be ghost-figures of mythological creatures -- the chimera, the manticore, the minotaur etc.