Hangtag for a fashion line--awaiting the final PDF
How Next Century Pub started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Next Century Publishing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
NCP is a full service publishing company. We produce, market and sell fiction and non-fiction books to
the mass market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Author: Nicole Peterkin
Title: If You Love Your Family, Save Like It
Subtitle: Money Management for Modern America
Book size: 5.5 x 8.5
Dimensions: 11.526 x 8.75
**DESIGN INFO ONLY - NOT TO BE USED ON BOOK COVER ITSELF**
This book is intended for those people out there who want to start saving like they love their family, who want to be confident they’re giving their family the best they possibly can with the resources they have. It’s for business owners and business leaders who are busy balancing working hard and spending time with those who matter. They know that even though they’re making great money because of how hard they work, they should have more to show for it. They know that ignoring their finances has been costing them time, money, and opportunity, and that now is as good a time as any to finally give their financial situation the attention it deserves. They want things to be different. They’re tired of their money situation not mirroring their success in other areas of life. If this is you, I’m here to help.
So this book is about personal finance and using your money wisely, to be prepared for any endeavors in the future that can occur.
GENERAL DESIGN NOTES:
- We need front and rear cover designed.
- Attaching a graphic of our barcode area formatting for placement on the rear cover design.
- At contest end NCP will require the layered PSD file so that our designers can set up the print ready file
for our chosen print vendor.
- Designers please design full cover, front and rear.
- Please do your design work in CMYK mode!
- We will need all fonts that are used in the winning design to build the actual print file.