Alex's design was so creative and perfectly represented the tone of the book. He was easy to work with and great about making small edits until I was completely satisfied. Fantastic work!
How Next Century Pub started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Next Century Publishing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
NCP is a full service publishing company. We produce, market and sell fiction and non-fiction books to the mass market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Author: Charles Walts & Tommye White
Title: Rest In Peace
Subtitle: A Planning Guide for the Inevitable
Book size: 5.5 x 8.5
Dimensions: 11.6226 x 8.75
**DESIGN INFO ONLY - NOT TO BE USED ON BOOK COVER ITSELF**
“Rest in Peace is a pre-death planning guide. It is a manual written to help you plan and prepare for the end of your life or the death of someone for whom you may need to attend to their end-of-life affairs. Rest in Peace is also a valuable repository of information about death care services and the things that must be done following the death of a loved one, especially a spouse or significant other.”
GENERAL DESIGN NOTES:
- We need front and rear cover designed.
- Attaching a graphic of our barcode area formatting for placement on the rear cover design.
- At contest end NCP will require the layered PSD file so that our designers can set up the print ready file
for our chosen print vendor.
- Designers please design full cover, front and rear.
- Please do your design work in CMYK mode!
- We will need all fonts that are used in the winning design to build the actual print file.