This is a sequel to this book: https://99designs.com/book-cover-de…vel-368299. It would be good if the sequel's cover is similar to the first book. We're planning on printing with CreateSpace, so knowing their specs (300 DPI images, the correct dimensions 6 x 9) will be important. Here's is really specific info from the author:
1) I would like for the next cover to follow the look of the original - so it has a series "look."
2) I think the female face needs to be a side angle and prayerful closed eyes look, unlike the example below that has colorful red lips. I think if lips are shown they should look natural. Also, any models or photos that need releases, I want to have all rights to my cover.
3) I also want the Empire State Building prominent in a night look, like the current cover, with NY skyline. However the Empire State Building can be large. I'm ok with a zeppelin in sky, if it works.
4) I need a demonic male angel or pack of demon angels, too.
But I am uncertain, as the men who buy my book are really drawn to the current cover.
I would like the angel, if the artist chooses an angel verses a demon look, to not be the same one.
I noticed in my last cover, the name Boko The Great as the male figure and it made me concerned, because I wasn't certain if this was related to Boko Harem? I didn't even know what that was. So I want to avoid any controversial art, titles, figures for my book cover or credits.
5) The soft teal look on the current book, can be more of a peach-gold glow similar to what is a teal glow on the current cover.
However, I am open to an artist's ideas, as long It works in a series look.
6) Font needs to be the same with Title: St. Blair: Sybille's Reign (Prida61 Medium)
7) Font and my names need to be same as current book: E.W. Skinner (Prida61 Medium)
The picture attached is a prayerful look, but it is not "the look," but I want to provide an idea.