UPDATE 3: Congrats for making it to the final round! At this point I want to see completely new ideas. Perhaps a new abstract shape that seems to go on infinitely forever in a spiral or weave of some kind. Optical illusions are cool. Use inspiration from sacred geometry.
I would also like to see some more of the blue/indigo(purple) color
Lets also think about how we can rid of an Icon completely and make the S on the Studio into an infinite symbol or somehow incorporate the concept of Infinite within the word infinit.
How can we make the word "Infinite" a standalone logo?
UPDATE 2: Id love to see a design of the image attached of the upside down triangle with the brown background. Its an optical illusion that I really like the look of. The one that looks like this: http://media.log-in.ru/i/ttri.gif
UPDATE 1: Great work you guys. I love these designs. At this point I want to invite you to submit new ideas so I can determine if the ones we have so far are the best direction (or not). Looking for something simple and bold, yet unique and sacred.
I'm also interested making the word INFINIT into a logo in itself.
Before you start please read the rest of the brief:
I uploaded my previous logo and business card from many years ago but it needs a simple flat vector "materialistic design" refresh.
• Please incorporate a play button triangle within it because our company focuses on video work.
• I'm inspired by the simplicity of the white triple blade logo in the photo attached.
• I like the idea of an atom with lines that cross through the middle, creating an infinity symbol within it. However, this might be too complicated.
• Don't use any circles. To show the atoms instead make them shaped like little fire balls so that it appears to be in motion.
• I like how the fire colored atom in my reference photo has a triangle within the middle of it, yet still keeps its form of an atom. However, the atom might be a little too thin for a stong logo.
Previously we used a simple [ I ] as our logo. I'm not attached to this. In the end I'm looking for a simple, bold logo that can be easily used as a stamp or sticker.
I like the look of the all capital letters that you see in the old maroon business card image attached.
I think the font is Bank Gothic, DDT or Morris Sans Com. "Controller Four" might look cool too.
• Definitely no lower case typography.
• Strong, sharp and simple.
I'm not sure if I want the main color to be fire/maroon or blue/indigos so it would be cool to see either one, but not a mix of the two colors.
I want this brand to have minimal color.
The pallet will be fire or indigo (blues/purple) like you see in the two versions of the atoms in the reference image.
One color is enough but I think I would be nice with some lighting of gradient within the logo as well.
Please don't combine fire AND Indigo. Choose one or the other.