Great, high quality work. Willing to make edits as needed
Create, Quick Work
Very responsive. Great design from 1st submission. I asked for a lot of tweaks and it was no problem. Would work with him again! I invited him to the contest and would recommend you do the same.
Talented and creative designer.
How Haelok started their car, truck or van wrap journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This design is for our rally racing team who will participate in the July 2016 Silkway Rally, starting on the Red Sqaure in Moscow to Beijing in China. The Race will be daily covered by Eurosport and other media. Your design can have a big impact! http://www.silkwayrally.com
Our product is a Swiss, high-pressure welding free, pipe linking system. Our clients are industrial companies in Oil&Gas, Industry, etc. - http://www.haelok.com
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The race truck should have a “RACE DESIGN” (something like attached file #00 AstonMartin) and a LEAN AND CLEAR MESSAGE with a CLEAN AND SHARP DESIGN
Try NOT to be too fancy, too busy or too nervous, think more like the Apple CD!
Some important design notes ..
INCLUDE FRONT & SIDE VIEWS of your design.
- HAELOK must be PROMINENT in the design! (see #50)
- Chinese text must be DOMINANT (see #50)
- Place the Russian translation of “Pipe Connection Without Welding” / “Соединение труб без сварки” somewhere (see #50 Russian Text)
- Haelok Dragon ("Qilim") (see #50) - should play a big role on the design
- The SILKWAY LOGO is NOT IMPORTANT. (it can be part of the design, but is not mandatory)
- The other CO SPONSORS should be MINOR in dominance. Group all the co sponsors on one line horizontal or vertical, or in one corner (group them!)
- NO LOGOS on the DOORS (background design is ok). The doors will get two big stickers from the rally organization with the team number (see #01 Orga Stickers)
- Try to incorporate the SWISS & CHINESE flag. This is NOT mandatory!
- The windbreakers on the front edges of the truck, are often used as a simple design element (see #02 MonsterTruck Front Windbreakers) - This may be a place for the two flags :-)
- The ROOF of the Racetruck needs some LOGO for the helicopter shots (see #03 Roof Logo)
- You can use the upper 15cm and lower 25cm of the front window to place a message (see #04 Front Window)
- Show the pictures of our fittings (see #60) in your design.
- The race is in summer time & parts in the desert. It will be very hot and dark colors on the cars roof heat it up to much! Therefore use LIGHT COLORS ON THE ROOF!
- The corporate colors are white black grey and red (see #50 Haelok Corporate Logo Info)
WHAT WE DON'T LIKE:
- Most of the racetrucks are covered with a messy collection of sponsors and there is no clear message! Google “dakar rally truck” and see the pictures ..