Pixel Art Icons
PARTS OF AN INVENTORY (see grey buttons, attached files)
- modernize 17 decomposed tab arrows and buttons of a sandbox game INVENTORY (minecraft type), ie tabs in pixel art in 56X56 pixels
we need new, slightly different designs and in a close variation of gray
1) a 16x16 texture representing an audio element (music note, headphones etc.). The user must understand that by using this button he will be able to listen to an audio instruction.
2) a 16x16 texture with a question mark on it
3) a 16x16 texture representing a multifunction object (tool kit for example, Swiss army knife etc.)
4) 3 textures 16x16 each of different background color but with the same star on it. The color of the star is up to the artiste to chose.
9 BADGES (in 32x32 px format for the game and 256x256 px for the web)
Create a series of badges to unlock by the user. Badges focus on the following themes and bear the following names:
1) Apprentice programmer: The badge has the theme of programming / coding for children and is unlocked at the end of the first level. The artist is free to choose the visual which has to include a star somewhere on it.
2) Senior programmer: Same principle as for the first badge, only here we add two stars in the badge.
3) Coding expert: Same principle as the first and second badge, only here we add three stars in the badge.
4) Medal of sustainable agriculture : The badge may have as theme the agricultural world, organic farming, environmental protection.
5) An explorer is born: The badge is themed the Great Discoveries (discovery of the Americas, the Aztecs, Mayans, Indians etc.)
6) Unweary traveler: The theme of the badge is the journey through time, the exploration of lost civilizations. Time remains here the focus of this badge.
7) Young Einstein: The badge is themed numbers, numbers, mathematics and physics in general.
8)Symmetry champion : The badge is thematic symmetry (as a discipline taught in schools).
9) Build the world of tomorrow: The badge is about building, imagination, great architectural achievements etc.
NB: be sure to widen your color range. If a badge is predominantly blue, make the following predominantly yellow, green and so on. The name of each badge is not to be included in the badge itself, it is only given as a guide.
See all instructions in the attached files