I am looking to have 10 illustrations done for a children’s book. I would like run the first stage of this contest with only two of the 10 illustrations. You can pick which of the 10 you would like to do. This will be enough for me to determine who is most suitable for the project.
Included are some personal pictures that the characters are based off of. The titles of the pictures correspond to the names of the characters. You will also find some examples of the style of illustration I am looking for. All illustrations must also be done on a white background, or light with faded-out edges.
Here is a list of the 10 illustration descriptions.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions and thanks in advance for your time.
- Handwritten list in crayon on paper
- Empty check boxes on left side of each point
- Mom (curly blond hair) in bed (not hospital bed) with big pregnant belly looking tired, but happy
- Two witches on each side of bed looking gentle and nice and helping comfort mom
- Witches are a dress, not necessary black, with hats (no brooms)
- Close – up of scene in illustration 2. Baby (new born) in Mom's in bed arms after birth
- Baby (3 months) with chubby cheeks lying on stomach in diaper looking up at dad (tall and slim with plaid shirt) on one side and dog (picture provided) on the other side.
- Baby (4 months) lying curled up sleeping with red cheeks because he is not feeling well
- One small semi-evil looking superhero bug standing on baby
- Baby (6 months) looking out airplane window, picture provided
- Baby (9 months) sitting on floor in diaper looking very happy and showing bottom teeth
- Face covered with food
- Hair sticking up
- Arms out
- Dog licking cheek
- Messy surroundings with toys and food
- Baby (10 months) standing up holding onto to fridge looking up at list from 1st illustration.
- Baby (1 year) sitting in front of cake with birthday hat on
- Looking happy and excited
- Two arms up in air with closed fists in celebration