Smast3r was really helpful and quick with her thoughts throughout the project. We started with a great design - a clear concept and a bold look. We worked together to integrate elements of my existing brand and explore options before settling on a final design. It was a great experience!
How kh.huen started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
CLP Power Hong Kong Limited
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
To visualise EE&C Tips with an interesting and eye-catching way.
Data to include in the infographic
Layout design and artwork development for 13 EE&C Tips in form of infographics as list below.
1. LEDs can save around 75% of electricity as compared to using incandescent lamps and can save up to $440 each year. The average lifespan of an LED is 8 times longer than that of an incandescent lamp.
2. Clean the filters of air conditioner regularly to increase effectiveness.
3. Save around 10% energy by using air conditioner and fan together.
4. Maintain room temperature at 25.5 °C at summer.
5. Using induction cooker can save at least 30% on energy in comparison to conventional cooker.
6. Keep the windows and doors closed when the dehumidifier is ON
7. Choose Grade 1 energy labelled electric appliance.
8. Standby power accounts for as much as 5-10% of total power consumption. Use a smart plug/panel to cut off your standby power.
9. Wash only with a full load of clothes.
10. Adjust the brightness of your mobile screen and turn off unused apps to save more than 15% in energy.
11. Use Wi-Fi instead of 3G or 4G for your tablet and save around 5% of power. You will also be able to charge your device less frequently.
12. Open and close your fridge door as infrequently as possible and make sure the door is tightly shut. A damaged rubber seal will use 5-15% more energy.
13. Any interesting Energy Efficiency & Conservation Tips suggested by Designers.
Elements to include in the infographic
Cute and Fun.
Those Infographic will be put on an A4 calendar to promote EE&C Tips.