Awesome to work with - very patient! Love the design!
Great work as always
- Signals Digital
Pleasure to work with!
- CEA Cleveland
Fritz did an exceptional job conceptualizing the designs, adapting to feedback rapidly, and communicating with the client (either about the design or how to utilize the platform effectively). I highly recommend his services and look forward to working with him again.
Jan is an absolute life saver! Really appreciate the fast turn-around time and understanding my situation. The new design is AMAZING!
- Ants on a Melon
- Sorin Q.
Quick and precise turn around. Prompt communication.
How aaronbenton started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
We are currently building a lake house for our large extended family. In the main bathroom of the lake house, I am having a floor installed made of pennies. (see photo) In the floor of pennies, I will place eight special coins that people will have to try and find. (It's like a game of "Where's Waldo". I would like to have an infograghic created to hang on the wall that lists all of the special coins to be found.
Data to include in the infographic
- Oldest penny used.
- Total amount of pennies used: 6972
- Total cost to install floor: Way more than $69.72.
* 1902 Indian Head Penny (insert photo)
* 1972 Australian Penny (insert photo)
* English Penny (insert photo)
* Argentine Peso (insert photo)
* Chuck E. Cheese token (insert photo)
* Canadian Penny (insert photo)
* 1970 Bermuda Pig Penny (insert photo)
* Ecuadorian Sucre 1977 (insert photo)
Elements to include in the infographic
Maybe use a treasure map parchment graphic as a background?