working with palm_design was an excellent experience. He understood want we needed and worked tirelessly to produce the site the exact way we wanted it. He made tons of revisions and had a quick turn around time. I will definitely work with him again.
How Czarto started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer online official state approved hunter safety courses in the United States and Canada.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
Reuse current website style.
Elements to include in the landing page
We want to merge http://www.huntercourse.com/usa/ and http://www.huntercourse.com/canada/ into our top level landing page.
In general we geo-locate the user by IP and try to guess as his State
or Province of residence and offer him the option for that course
front and center. However, we also need to account for the scenarios
where we either cannot detect the location or we incorrectly detect
- Mobile first design
- If we can geolocate the user's State/Province, then make this the
primary action, with an option to change the selection.
- If we cannot geolocate the user's State / Province, then allow the
user to drill down from Country > State/Prov
- Optimize for small screen mobile (iPhone 4) and progressively
enhance for larger screens.
- Provide a way for Google to crawl into the State level pages.
- Current visual styles don't need to change.
To be more clear, we are looking for designs for the following
scenarios (all scenarios should occur on the same url):
- State is auto detected correctly (user is displayed correct State
- State is auto detected incorrectly (user is displayed the wrong
State course and must change the selection to a different State)
- State is not auto detected (user must choose his country and then
State / Province)
- Provide mechanism for Search Engines to crawl the State level
courses (There need to be html links to all the State courses on this
- Provide iPhone Portrait, iPad Portrait, and Desktop versions of
each scenario. (small, medium, large)