Fantastic design, and just what we were looking for! Many thanks for your excellent work - its already getting lots of comments!
Very Responsive, Beautiful work. Highly recommend!
- Creative Soji
Good coms and responded well to changes.
- N.E.X.T G.E.N
This design was exactly what we were looking for after multiple iterations and redesigns. The skills of the designer are clearly at an advanced level and was able to respond to requests quickly. The designer could improve by communicating more often and walking through the design changes to improve communication. If the customer knows what changes were made the designer can receive more accurate feedback from the customer.
Fast and detailed work
- Eduardo Borboa
Excellent Job. Quality Work!
How whangro started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Evropa Esthetics & Spa
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
An Esthetics & Spa that specializes in facials, hair removal, microderm abrasion, etc
Primary audience is professional females in their 30-40s. Secondary audience are females outside of the primary demo and also men.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
Other color requirements
gold, grey/silver, and red
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- script/serif style font style for the word "Evropa".
- Accentuate or emphasize the "E" in Evropa.
- If you are going to add an illustration to the logo (not wordmark), try to play around with the concept of an "E" or "e".
- maybe even try some more European(italian, french, greek, etc) style font types if it works.
- My color preferences are: gold, grey/silver, and maybe a red accent but including all 3 is not mandatory or encouraged. only if it works. please use your best judgement. all black/grey is accepted as well. again just use your best design judgement.
- And would also like to convey somewhat of a "european" feel to the design. Not mandatory but would be very nice to integrate.