Update #2: Is a myth that Mexicans use hats and live around cactuses, please DON'T add these things, thanks.
Update #1: A somewhat related contest with similar ideas for what a 'Paps' is can be found here: https://www.48hourslogo.com/project.php?id=64284
Allow me to explain "Cupones Paps" (English translation: "Paps Coupons").
A direct translation is hard, "paps" (also known as "mirrey") refers to a person in the Mexican culture, whose lifestyle is heavily related to the ideas of "rich kid", "celebrity", "influencer", "excess" (see https://globalvoices.org/2014/05/02…-a-mirrey/ for a more thorough explanation). So the idea of "Paps Coupons" is to counterpose the popular folklore around this persona with something as humble and down-to-earth as a coupon, which is why users won't immediately assume this is for rich people, but rather a play on words. It will caught their attention. The logo should reflect this.
* *Not required, extra points* We will need to generate an App Icon from the logo, so keep in mind that the idea should be "shrinkable" (doesn't mean that the logo can't be complex, just that we would be able to extract it's essence easily for an app icon in the future, disregard if your idea is amazing).
Some ideas (not mandatory, can be disregarded):
* Cool typography, but not illegible
* This song express the kind of life a paps lives https://open.spotify.com/track/4P5C…RaPqo61AjQ
Our competition (their logos suck, ours shouldn't):
* A video of a proof-of-concept iOS application, it looks more serious than it will probably end up looking when the final app is completed. Figured it could be useful to show this even though is not final, please ignore the app icon that's in there (it's a placeholder).
* Some app ideas we gather from Dribble.
A font we are thinking on using for the mobile app (not for the logo): https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Nunito