i've liked the ideas with birds, but would love to explore other options -- perhaps geometric shapes or incorporating broken text. would love for people to show ME what they think of.
I’m drawn to the entendres associated with ‘flock’:
- As a solo consultant, I become part of your company’s “flock” -- acting as an internal head of comms.
- My goal is to identify the best strategy to get your intended audiences to “flock” to your product or feature.
- As my company grows, we’ll become a “flock” of experts.
For contextual reference (not that you don't already know ;), definition of “flock”:
- A number of birds of one kind feeding, resting, or traveling together.
- A band or company of persons.
- To gather or go in a flock or crowd.
- To “flock” toward something.
I want a logo that:
- Captures my unique personality (which is, essentially, the product I’m selling) without being too busy or cluttered (which is, in reality, what I am).
- Clean, thin, simple lines + approachable.
- Mostly text logo (though open to including a simple image / line art).
- Would like to see options on solid backgrounds as well as patterned backgrounds.
- Like: contrasting colors, font pairings, broken letters.
I DO NOT like:
- Overly frilly, ditsy or florally (though would love to see some options with a patterned background, would like it to be unleveled and modern, not distracting).
- Overly-feminine or playful (I realize my primary color is feminine, which is by design, but I want the overall look to be strong and clean, not playful and girly).
- Too trendy / will no longer be relevant in 3 years.