TJ delivered a nice clean design, he is really professional with his job. I am sure you will find his style suitable if you are looking for a nice and outstanding brand.
How amritV started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• SVAG is a mass priced brands with premium quality products.
• Basics should be in 2nd row or as a footnote so that future line extensions like Svag Luxury and Svag Men can carry forward the same design architecture.
• Svag means Gentle in Dutch. The brand name is a dual wordplay on Swag as well as Gentle
• This is a new launch brand and there will be future launches in facewash segment & extensions to Body Lotions, Face creams etc.
• The brand is unisex & targeting ages 15-35
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Let designers make suggestions:
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• The logo should look modern, elegant and classy.
• Clean, minimal and sophisticated design.
• It should be easily recognisable after a few exposures.
• We want the logo to convey as though we're an international brand.
• It should be easy to read at first glance & readable from a distance in cluttered retail environments.
• This must be easy to print even when converted to single white/black colors and across multiple substrates like paper, PE film, screen printing etc. (We are not restricting the colors to black/white. It’s just that it should be easy to use in monochrome manner.)
• Please don’t use multiple colors or halftone images in one element - logo or symbol.
• The logo will be used on standup fliptop cap tubes, body lotion bottles etc