Didi is professional, creative and patient! Look forward to continuing our work together!
Maaina is great to work with. She tries hard to follow your brief and listens to the feed back. She didn't hesitate to provide many options to make sure I was happy with the final product. I would definitely work with her again.
Great work. professional and fast in responding.
- Firas H
She was so responsive and helpful! Will definitely work with her again for any logo needs!
How claireaustin0382 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
CLAIRE AUSTIN BEAUTY
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Claire Austin is one of Kent's leading beauticians, offering a range of beauty services from her bespoke home beauty salon. Whilst CLAIRE AUSTIN BEAUTY is a new business, Claire has an established customer base which she is looking to expand.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Whilst I am open to suggestions from designers, my vision for the branding is for it to have a premium / elegant feel
1) Where it says DEREK ROSE it would have my name CLAIRE AUSTIN
2) Where it says LONDON it would say BEAUTY - perhaps slightly bigger than how it is now
3) You will notice that there is a small rose icon, I would like to replicate a similar flower icon based on the attachments, perhaps using flowers in some way
4) I would use the flower icon both together with the main branding but also as a standalone on things such as social profile pages, on print etc.
5) In terms of colours, I think probably one flat colour for the type and icon, and perhaps introduce a secondary colour for the icon too
6) Colours I am open to suggestion, but we could take inspiration from the flower photo I have uploaded. I also like grey on white or white on grey, but these are just ideas.