As always, perfect designs and even better than what we envisioned. Thank you!
- caitlin s
ngulik90 was helpful, responsive and always accommodating. A pleasure to work with!
How Martin.Dejmek started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Highly professional team doing technical and strategic consultancy in the IT and telecommunication business, interim management, project management and also projects on own risk for medium and large enterprises. Very well connected to experts and partners of industry and research institutions. Company enlargement options are business / workplace mediation and event management.
The target audience are business people on management level in medium and large enterprises.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
example of a sail which may be nice as a key note
• not too many colors: 3 should be enough
• Due to the facts I am in the project business and there the so called "magic triangle" (time/effort/quality) matters, a triangle, maybe in the form of a sail could be nice
• There should be a clear recognizable main shape which can be used for easy recognition
• A serious and senior key tone but not too old fashioned
• Breezy and with lightness and charm to underline the slogan: "Set sail with vision"
• too colorful (around 3 colors should be enough)