As simple as it it, this logo is perfect, for several reasons:
unwittingly it is kind of a redesign of my two previous logos.
unwittingly among hundreds of options Kirakosian chose on of my favourite fractals.
And last but not least: this logo perfectly fits the purpose.
I could not be more happy with it, and all this, without ANY personal hint or guidance.
Our company uses K for our design work almost exclusively. When we provide her with all of the assets she truly needs, she is impressive. When we can't provide all of the assets, she works miracles!
Great and fast work
How jewishedproject started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Target audience: leaders and educators at Jewish schools interested in educational technology (EdTech)
Program description: Since 2011, DigitalJLearning (DigitalJ), an initiative of The Jewish Education Project with major funding from The AVI CHAI Foundation, has been helping Jewish day schools and yeshivot integrate online and blended learning and educational technology into their classrooms. We believe that educational technology has the potential to enhance the quality of education, and must work in service of academic goals. In the hands of a good teacher, technology and blended learning can help to individualize instruction for all students, as well as provide students with access to learning opportunities that were previously unavailable. While day schools and yeshivot remain our primary areas of work, we are now working to expand our support to congregational part-time Jewish education settings.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
Main colors: #00B3AD, #57584F, #BED600
Secondary color if needed: #2FB56A
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Our official name is “DigitalJLearning”. Our abbreviation is DigitalJ so if in your version of the logo you want to split up "DigitalJLearning" please make sure DigitalJ is kept together.
2. Gotham Font (attached) should be used for all text.
3. Our brand colors should be used. I included the hex codes for the three main colors (teal, lime, grey) and the secondary color (emerald).
4. Our brand star (attached) can be used but is not a requirement.
5. You can see our old logo at DigitalJLearning.org if that is helpful. We have dropped the word "network" from our name and the new logo should reflect that.