Great to work with HealMe on yet another project. She continues to impress and her creative mind always comes up with awesome. I'll be back with another project soon :-)
We are so happy! Thank you for all your work!!
great job, ,thank you
Sent about 4 photos to see what could be done for a project we're working on, he was fast, responded promptly and was very helpful throughout the whole process - and the results he sent were amazing! 10/10 will use again
How diahaskari1 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Mighty Heroes at Pediatric Behavior Therapies
What’s your company slogan?
Unlocking the Power of Individuality
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Providing behavior therapy for children with autism, developmental disabilities, and problem behaviors. Use of science and data to accomplish goals. Line graphs are used to measure progress.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Either aquas and light neutrals OR Blues and light neutrals
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We would like:
1) flat/modern logo design
2) A boy and girl child-superhero logo, where they are standing next to one another (separate file)
3) A superhero crest (like superman's S) logo (separate file)
4) #2 with a big "Mighty Heroes" next to it (separate file)
5) #2 with a big "Mighty Heroes" with small "Pediatric Behavior Therapies" underneath (separate file)
6) #2 with a big "Mighty Heroes" with a small "Pediatric Behavior Therapies" and smaller slogan underneath (separate file)
7) #2 with a big "Mighty Heroes" with slogan underneath (Separate File)
For the color scheme, we would like either shades of blue with shades of white/light gray, OR shades of aquas with shades of white/light gray. NOT both green and blue both being in the color scheme