I'm an artist and author.
I do a bit of everything - games, mobile apps, medical, illustrations, etc.
I want to transition to the world of SciArt (science art) and make 3d sculpts and illustrations for things like documentaries, textbooks, educational material, etc.
Your design is close but you missed the additional feedback in my messages. I’ll post them to you now.
I made a mood board to help out
1) Definitely NOT looking for anything cartoony or kiddy.
2) This is for a portfolio for zoology illustrations. It needs to be accurate, or stylized just a bit to convey more motion. Be sure you’re looking at real hare/rabbit reference.
3) Fonts should be professional (san serif preferred) - the word “Art” you can experiment with though.
4) Limbs of the rabbit should be separate - all 4 should be visible to create a unique silhouette
5) I prefer poses were the rabbit/hare is stretched vs squished -> more limbs out vs in
6) Science elements to explore - anatomy studies, atoms/chemistry (reference in mood board)
7) I like the shape of a thinner more hare-like
rabbit over fatter pet-like rabbits
Thinner wild rabbit = good
Fatter pet rabbit = bad
8)I found this website (not mine). I like what she has here. Can we try something like this please?
Thanks and have a nice day!