DESIGN GOAL: to create a logo that stands the test of time and conveys a sense of authenticity and trust.
STYLE NOTES ON THE FONT:
– We like the idea of an elegant typeface logo that exudes authenticity and a sense of maturity. It should be unique and elegant in execution.
– The developed typeface would be suitable for both offline and online purposes.
STYLE NOTES ON THE ICON:
– We would like a monogram or an icon that looks mature and authentic.
- Our product range uses Activated Charcoal as a key ingredient. As a result, the logo needs to subtly convey the importance of Activated Charcoal as a key ingredient in our products.
THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THE LOGO:
– The logo needs to work on small 60gram glass jars i.e. http://www.ampulla.co.uk/uploads/im…e/1752.jpg
– Considerable attention to detail should be paid in terms of typography (kerning, spacing etc.)
– The logo and the typography must come together to create a sophisticated look and not look disjointed.
– The typeface, the brand name, the slogan must work together to form the logo, they should complement each other and not look disjointed.
– You must pay consideration attention to detail when it comes to spacing, proportions and size of typeface vs. monogram or the logo mark.
– The golden rule is that monogram/mark should complement the brand name and vice versa.
WHERE THE LOGO WILL BE USED:
– Product label on a 60gram glass jar
– Product packaging on a small square box
– Mobile screen (Is it legible, recognizable and beautiful on a small screen?)
••• WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR DESIGN •••
– If you test out a number of different fonts/ stylisations, we recommend submitting your logos within the same same entry so we can compare them effectively and give you feedback.
– The logo must look authentic and be legible against both dark and light backgrounds. Please submit your concept in a single canvas with both light and dark backgrounds.
PLEASE NOTE: we will be developing labels and boxes etc. at a later date. Ideally we would like to build a relationship with one designer to manage this going forward in a 1-to-1 project.
THINGS WE DON'T WANT:
We do not want any designs explicitly incorporating teeth/mouth. We don't want our brand identity to simply revolve around teeth as we have ambitions to gradually expand into other categories therefore our logo must be product/category agnostic.
PRODUCT LABEL & PACKAGING
We will need designer(s) to create product labels/packaging for us after a logo design has been chosen. Ideally, we would want 1 designer to take care of all our branding needs.