What a terrific concept! Very easy process and I had some great designs to choose from! Thanks to the designers for their hard work! I will be back...
Shana is so easy to work with - she understands the style I'm looking for and delivers everytime. Would definitely recommend Shana.
- piggy 'n' baby
This is my family now!!! They know EXACTLY my thoughts whenever I have a project for them. Great work from them always
How Shannon2490 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Shannon Harlow (Blog for a female entrepreneur trying to "Stay Ahead of the Curve"
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This logo is for me blog. I am writing a blog called "Shannon Harlow- The adventures of a female entrepreneur trying to stay ahead of the curve".
I own a sports bra business called Belle Curves (website: http://www.mybellecurves.com) and my blog is going to be about the process of launching this company.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I would like an image of me actively walking my two dogs (both are half french bulldog half boston terrier...see attached image). I would the image to have lots of energy like the two sample images I attached with the girls walking the dogs. If possible I would like the image to look like I am walking from the left to the right part of the screen (however, I am open to other ideas).
Since my blog references "Staying ahead of the curve"and the company I own is called "Belle Curves" I would love to find a way to incorporate a curvy road where it looks like we are staying "ahead of the curve".
I have attached two images of me in hopes this will help with the sketch.
As for the image of me I would like:
1. Brown hair in a pony tail
2. Body image and outfit (including shoes) similar to the image with the girl in pink walking with brown dog (preferably with slightly larger..i.e medium size bust)
3. eye color light green with slight blue hint
For the image of the dogs I would like:
1. Two dogs that look similar to mine walking on a tandem leash.
2. Their large ears with a slightly round tip like a french bulldog (not pointy like a boston terrier).
3. I would like the dogs walking forward with their heads turned towards the side so you can see their faces.
Thank you for showing interest in my posting. I look forward to working with you.