The designer understood what I was looking for, and reviews were fast and accurate. Easy to work with, and good quality.
Super work! Very happy with the results. Quick work and constant communication. Thank you!
thanks for this great job.
- oink! design
Design was creative, yet clean and sophisticated. Very happy with end result!
Providing a brand mark with the logo was awesome.
- Design Laboratory®
I love my new logo! Design Laboratory quickly understood my vision and was very responsive to feedback. This was my first time navigating a design process and Design Lab was very professional and helpful at every step. Highly recommend!
How 5280badger started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1) This is a social network for audiences discussing trends and topics around legalized and medicinal cannabis.
2) We want a logo that is youthful and fun that appeals to 18-35 year olds.
3) It should be inviting that embraces the idea of "entering your world," where others can meet like minded people.
4) Important: Since this social network is primarily accessible via mobile apps (like the the facebook app), the logo must also allow the adaption into a mobile app icon.
a) Designers should provide both a wordmark logo (Greendoor spelled out in a unique font/shape), and
b) an abbreviated version that can made into a mobile app icon (rounded square on a smartphone).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) Since this social network is accessable via mobile apps (like the the facebook app), the logo must also allow the adaption into a mobile app icon. Therefore, designers should provide both a wordmark logo (Greendoor spelled out in a unique font/shape), and an abbreviated version that can made into a mobile app icon (rounded square on a smartphone). Pinterest is a perfect example of this done correctly. This is very important!
2) For "Greendoor" we are ok with all lower case (greendoor), all upper (GREEENDOOR), or camel case (GreenDoor / Green Door). Please see the attached examples that we like.