- I am looking for a logo that is not super feminine, more gender neutral. please incorporate a pitcher pouring into a heart.
- The logo you design will be used on my website, on bookspines and in books on copyright page(B&W) My design must be simple, clean, elegant, recognizable, and have color.
I have included 3 logos down below that I really like. They are simple elegant, fun and tell a story. I like the sense of movement, flow and depth.
ABOUT THE ATTACHMENTS:
- Inflight Music definitely has a very whimsical feel. It flows and has a specific direction. The color scheme in the text and the image is matching and coordinates very well!
- Take a very good look at harbor Press attachment. It's simple and elegant. I like the detail in the shell, it's not over done though. I like how the font relates to the images, it's narrowed and the circular shape in the object and the text is very appealing. The shape represents direction and movement. The colors here are quite soft. Let's try something like this!
- The circular shape of Illumination Wealth Management and the object ties in with flow and direction. I like how the light is representative of the title as well
- With all three shapes there is a sense of depth as well, let's try an image with depth too.