kylerodeck got their new logo design by running a design contest:
$200.00 Logo Contest - Patio Furniture Company
Check out kylerodeck's Logo design contest…
This project involves creating a logo for a company that provides higher end patio furniture. They focus in providing high-quality products and service to their customers.
My Perfect Patio
What's your vision?
Tagline: your outdoor oasis Accepted File Formats: AI and EPS This project involves creating a logo for a company that provides higher end patio furniture. They focus in providing high-quality products and service to their customers. You can view an example of the client's site layout by going to the following link: http://www.merchantcorner.com/patio.gif You can design the logo with the following tag line: Tag Line: your outdoor oasis You can use any of the below colors for the logo: Primary Color: Sage green or steely warm blue Highlight Color: whatever designer deems appropriate- possibly rust(think cedar or teak wood color) Primary Color: Sage green or steely warm blue Highlight Color: whatever designer deems appropriate- possibly rust(think cedar or teak wood color) Logo Description: the only idea we have come up with is our site name- myperfectpatio.com in clean lettering(possibly rust)- the t on the end of perfect extends a bit higher than the other letters and is a a simplified line drawing of an patio umbrella. The underlying color of the logo could either be blue or green and under the o of patio the color would actually be a pale yellow like sunlight and fade out gradient wise to the main color- blue or green. Just a possibility- we are open to any and all ideas. Company Description: online retailer of higher end patio furniture, fountains and outdoor decorative accessories. Products to include patio furniture, outdoor lighting, hammocks, wind chimes, fire pits, heaters. Logos we like include: Logo 1: www.pointdynamics.com What you like: clean, easy to read, the small graphic and the little shadow at the end is a nice way to convey the effect of sun(maybe a little umbrella?)- something we might like incorporated Logo2: www.fedex.com What you like: subliminal arrow, clean graphic Logo 3: www.logoworks.com/landscaping-logos2.html What you like: fourseasons landscape and lawncare logo- multiple color options, again clean design Payment Terms: 65% of prize money to be paid upon winning the contest. The remaining 35% will be paid once we have received the logo in its various formats and styles and made sure everything is to our liking.
$200 Custom package
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Logo design starts at €269.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
kylerodeck collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
US Army combat veteran owned company. We do home improvements/remodeling/restoration.
We are a dental office specializing in root canals. We like the idea of using our name and the Pittsburgh skyline behin
Real Estate Law Our target audience are realtors and mortgage loan officers.
wedding, engagement and portrait photography