The name Talamh is Gaelic for earth. The feel we are trying to get across is essence of magic found in the woods & streams of the Scottish Highlands. We want to evoke a magical feeling that will make you believe in faeries. NOT going for earthy, crunchy, tree hugger... more earthy magical/spiritual/mystery. We want the logo to have a luxury classic feel with a modern flair. Think Hermes, Burberry etc.. The focus should be on unisex, luxury, magic. We want a classic logo that draws on the history, mythology & lore of the Scottish Highlands. We like the old mythology, craftsmanship
and quality represented in handmade products. We like the roughhewn elegance & mystery of nature. We do not want to go too "Game of Thrones" but a little superstition & mystery is desired.
1) We need a Talamh logo using the name written out & a version that uses just the “T” from Talamh. The “T” version we are interested in having a feel of maybe an old craftsman stamped silver mark. I will attach some photos for feel.
2) There is a thistle image that I will attach that we would like to incorporate. It can be used entirely OR just a single thistle. It does not have to be the exact thistle but it is a selected example because it feels unisex.
3) I am also attaching a hand drawn version of the same thistle. I would like to see a version using a line drawing of the thistle. I feel like there is an idea in this version that is elegant & modern. I will attach a file as a very loose reference.
4) The attachment image gives a general idea of a line drawing.
5) I will also attach a pic of the font that we like. Unfortunately we do not know the name. It does not have to be this exact font but it’s a good example
6) Images for general feel.
7) Color scheme Green & Gold. I will attach a green candle as reference along with a green perfume bottle w gold cap.
We are a new company. We want to stand out in a thoroughly saturated perfume world. We want our brand to represent quality, luxury, individuality.