Working with Firebee was great, they tried out loads of different combinations on the initial theme on my request, and really tried hard to understand the brief and the ideas I wanted to explore.
Would recommend anyone running a logo contest to send this designer an invite. Thanks again!
- pete ei
Great design very professional to work with.
Great working with these designers. 99 Designs staff was super helpful when we needed more time. Excited about our rebranding here! Thankful for our designer friends that helped us with this. Muun did great work for us and was very accommodating!
Great Work and quick edits!!!
- mberkah i
Great response to multiple changes in design even after files were uploaded. Thanks again!
- Julio x
How rlevin T started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
RSL Media is a content marketing firm. We help large companies accomplish their sales and marketing goals with content programs targeting small and mid-size businesses (SMB). Our services include creating content and developing strategy.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. The logo should demonstrate that we are an innovative, bold and forward-thinking firm that is capable creating work for big, global companies
2. Modern sans serif font that is clear and modern, but also unique is preferred
3. We are open to options that are type only or with a brand mark if you have an idea that reflects what we do.
4. If a brand mark is used it should be simple but not too literal. A potential idea is three overlapping shapes that demonstrate our service positioning, and that is our work sits at the intersection of:
- SMB audience expertise
- Exceptional content
- Our client's goals
Brand mark should be positioned next to the wording: see 'THE THINK ROOM' example attached. If this doesn't work for the logo, then it would be beneficial to see how the logo concept could potentially work with other design elements that communicate such ideas.
5. We'd like to see different options in the way the words 'RSL' and 'Media' are positioned together, including 'RSL' in bold, joined with 'Media' not bold, and stacked. RSL should be more prominent.
6. Variations with use of all capitals or capitals for 'RSL' and not 'media' are welcome
7. Logo does not need to be color, but if it does incorporate color, blue should be use. Any type or brand mark should be easily converted to greyscale and white options
8. Our slogan is 'Content that speaks SMB.' (this is not to include in the logo, but for your information)
RSL Media - current logo
seedmediagroup - bolding of font (image too large)
THE THINK ROOM - positioning of image and stacked font
webarchiten - words together, first word bolded
AEONICS - simple, unique