Very easy to work with - responsive, understanding, and takes direction and requests seriously. Actually reads and pays attention to brief and notes.
- Gent Design
Perfect work! Fast and reliable! A very good and nice communication. 100% recommendable
- rl X
Ryan has been an integral part of our brand development and product launch. Could not do it without him!
How Style Angel started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
EXTRA/possible SLOGANS: honest care & style products to honor you. est. 2017 << OR >> care & style. est. 2017
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We aim at the male skin and hair with natural products. We think it's more than OK for men to use care products. A hydrating cream when your skin feels dry, a eye roller when you have a big appointment but a rough night, and a aftershave cream to get rid of the itching right away! And yes, even work that rimples if you want too! Noble Men stands for strong men that love themselves so that they can do good for others, and in result feel content and true happiness in life. To use products is what good men deserve when they need them for specific situations but also when the have taken some me time to endulge themselves and their bodies. NOBLE MEN care. NOBLE MEN style. They care for themselves, each other, others and the world. They shape their lives the best way they can and be good and decent men. The kind we need most. So to honor them and there honest, generous, giving hearts we create honest products that are natural and great to use. We want to encourage men to change the world for the better. We Noble Men Care.
- Don't make it macho, sporty, barbershoppy or ordinary. But at the same time do give it some authority, without making it distant. I know, it's rough.
-Keep it clean, don't cluther it, make it stand out from miles away! Vintage, modern or combo. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/noble
- More instructions below under the logo references on this page.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
No greens, no pinks, no reds, no yellows.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
loooove overal look with neck and without, dont like shadow on face
loooooove these eyes and brows
hair reference update
Barbers have an old school hipster image, don't go there too much. it may hint at it but should not be confusable.
- when you use a man as icon, beard is not a must. a strong shaven jaw might work also.
- it needs to look good in color and b/w and in small format. Make Sure NOBLE and MEN are readible on all sizes.
- Make sure that the logo reads NOBLE MEN and not NOBLEMEN.
- I need the original design files and png & eps that are compatible with CS5 and CS5.5 photoshop/illustrator
- Make it a flat logo, no 3D. Experiment with gradient.
- Be original, be creative, be bold, be stylish, be you! ;)
Thank you all!