Mogeek is the absolute best designer that I have ever worked with. I am a very difficult and demanding client and expect only the very best. He exceeded my expectations in every way. By the time we were done, I felt guilty not paying him more. If you have the good fortune of being accepted as a client by this designer, you should run, not walk, as fast as you can toward his work!
How Polita started their logo design journey
Require a dynamic logo which will comprise of the the 'British Pound Sign' and the words 'Everyday Finance' next to it. The design needs to be clean yet edgy, sophisticated yet urban, it should have depth/shadow so that it does not look too flat or one dimensional.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
* The logo will 'sit' on a a gradiated mid green background - therefore the base colour of the logo will need to stand out very visible and be pronounced.
* Will also require a version of the logo in reverse/inverse, so that it can be used on other parts of the site on a light background (pale grey or white).
* The main text font of the website is a dark grey colour and hyperlinks are in a dark blue colour (all upon a white background) therefore essential for the logo NOT to clash with these template colours.
* Open to design ideas, perhaps using the 'Â£' as a play on words within 'Everyday Finance'.
* Will require Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png) and Vector Formats
* Please contact if you require further brief information