ka_ was extremely responsive and very creative. He worked with us through several iterations to get us exactly what we wanted. After he was awarded the project we had a complete set of files in under 12 hours.
How ErikaCoach started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
ADR Institute of Alberta
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Appropriate Dispute Resolution.
We maintain a membership of mediators and arbitrators.
We offer a certificate in conflict management.
We approve designations as Qualified and Chartered Mediators and Chartered Arbitrators
AAMS provides outstanding service to our members and clients and is a trusted and respected dispute resolution organization nationally and internationally
AAMS provides leadership in conflict resolution in the areas of Negotiation, Mediation, and Arbitration and addressing harm through processes like Restorative Justice. We do this through:
• Public awareness and advocacy
• Excellence in education
• Maintaining standards of accreditation and designation
• Support and encouragement of our members
• Ethical use of non-judicial conflict resolution processes
• Displaying leadership in conflict management
• Exemplifying healthy dispute resolution principles
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards