Incredibly creative, good rapid communicator and great attention to detail! 100% recommended
He was very cooperative and made changes to his winning design promptly. He is a very talented artist. One of the best I have worked with.
- Seyon Designs™
Amazing repsone and hard working person. Loved the details they did in the logo to match our brand identity and our concept for the business. the logo is matching what we do.
How Vincent V. started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Boost your party
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A website/DJ place where DJ's promote them selves.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Bar & Nightclub
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We're looking for someone who can help us creating the "Logo" for our DJ site. The DJ's are not only into electronic music, but are also all rounders (e.g. weddings, gigs, private parties, etc...) Our actual logo was bought on shutterstock. So it's not really ours. Pity, because we really loved the 3D. Now we want something to be loved and liked for people from age 12 to 50. The majority of the customers are between 25 and 35. We are doing a bit the same in Belgium like gigmasters dot com.
Where we'll show the logo:
- Website is going to be clear background. We're going to wait with redesigning the website until we have the new logo.
- Business cards are going to be black/dark grey
- We're going to print him big scale, so preferable a vector file.
Our symbol... The Panda:
- The panda is not a fighter panda, but a cool DJ panda. He's not angry, but he's in control of the gig. Everybody loves him, cause he's playing the right music and he's got the X-Factor! Everybody wants to be him!
- Our panda is part of the logo. Later we're going to let the winner design some more panda's to put on the website. So he's a character.
- We like Gorillaz style and the drawings we've put in attachment.