Nosoh was awesome! He not only designed this incredible mural, but came into our office and hand painted it onto the wall of our boardroom. Fantastic designer and incredibly eager to help - couldn't recommend him more.
How Dnagir started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Netrider is a community of riders - for bikers, by bikers, about bikers. It is a web resource to enhance our love of motorcycling and to achieve the goal of "Connecting Australian Motorcycle Riders!".
Through an open membership policy, Netrider brings together people with an interest in motorcycling. The benefits Netrider provides include:
- Free membership (small once-off processing fee applies)
- Australia's most extensive links directory of motorcycling websites
- Business partners offerring member discounts
- Australia's largest and most active discussion forum
- Newsletters, articles, information (motorcycling wiki)
- Events calendar open to all
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The *Spalsh Screen* (not a logo per se) for the NetRider (http://www.netrider.net.au/) forum used by thousands of Australian motorcycle riders.
The splash should be representative of NetRider, following the colour scheme etc. and of course display the Netrider logo within (attached).
But primarily leaving it up to your talent and imagination.
1. Portrait - 1536 x 2048 PNG. Splash screen may be resized, with edges being slightly cut-off.
2. Landscape - 2048 x 1536 24bit. Splash screen may be resized, with edges being slightly cut-off.
Please refer to this link if necessary (registration required) - http://www.netrider.net.au/threads/make-a-netrider-splash-screen-to-be-seen-by-thousands.141054/page-6#post-2497788