Visual Dreamz did a fantastic job and was even willing to help with any minor changes after the contest. They got the idea of what my client wanted, and overall experience was very positive. It was very exciting to see my raw idea become a reality with such a talented designer.
How renesisx started their logo design journey
5 girls. 1 guy. Lucky man! Or maybe not... Mark must pick "The One". Problem is, who to choose?
- The words "I Love You! And You... And You..." (without the quotes). It must be exactly the capitals and punctuation from the title of this contest (i.e. every letter is capital) - although you may split the 3 parts up into "I Love You!" "And You..." & "And You..." if needed.
- Square-ish logo is preferred over a "wide" logo. Logo is to be used mainly in print on flyers and posters.
- It must be very bold, simple and obvious. It needs to stand out immediately on flyers and posters (from a distance). Don't make it over-complicated.
- Needs to be fun, not serious. This show is a comedy.
- Needs to get over the fact that it's romantic.