Very clean designs and clear explanations of design thought process. I would highly recommend this designer.
You did a graet job, thanks
Excellent. Paul listened to feedback and did a great job of translating our thoughts into a brilliant design. His speed of response was amazing.
We would be very happy to work with Paul again in the future.
Great working with this designer!
How ashwinBz started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a computer coding interview prep school that helps Software engineers in various stages of their career attend an 8 week course with us and be prepared for interviews with the top tech companies like Google, Facebook, Uber etc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. We would like our logo to communicate a level of geekiness considering we target software engineers. So use of square brackets or curly brackets (like in software code) is welcome.
2. We like flat designs. No 3-D or quirky non-symmetrical designs.
3. We are a premium service with top instructors from around the world. So the logo needs to give a premium feel. We have a few ideas (attached. Ignore the word Kent Code in the second logo since its a shutterstock image).
4. We definitely want to incorporate a ladder into our logo. Since we are helping software engineers uplevel and upskill and move up in their career.
5. We want people to remember and recognize "IK" (short for Interview Kickstart). So the the combination of letters "IK" is important to be incorporated into the logo. So we can be identified with our full logo and the small abbreviated "IK" logo.