While we strive for accuracy and perfection in our work, we believe that only the presence of natural imperfections lets any digital content appear real and lively. We would like the logo to reflect both, our desire to achieve perfection, as well as the unique touch that only a human can add. Many of these aspects are embodied in various ‘asian’ (doesn’t need to be specific) culture, thus we thought the logo could resemble a traditional ‘asian’ character. The ‘Y’ (for Yuvine) as a central piece, framed with lines, shapes, or a filled background ... whatever works. The ‘VR’ text should be added to the logo as a sort of tag. It can be highlighted, but should not upstage the rest of the logo. We would like a logo that works with, and without the ‘Yuvine’ text
What we want:
• puristic and simple
• include either a the 'Y' character, a 'VR' acronym, or a dominant 'Y' and subordinate 'VR' characters.
• a logo that works with, and without the ‘Yuvine’ text
• optionally framed (lines, shapes, box, circle, other details)
• similarity with an asian character (Kanji for example, central element with framing)
• mainly colorless elements (black/white/grayscale), plus blue key color (#0095ff)
• lively forms and shapes
• opaque painted, brushed style with slight imperfections
• a matching font
What we don’t want:
• no obvious likeness (flag, anime, restaurant sign)
• no mix up of different styles and elements
• no animals
All CI material (Website logo, image & video branding, print material, etc.)
Also, to give you better guidance on feedback in the first round we will star rate all the designs like this:
1 star = please try something else, it's not what we're looking for
2 stars = it has potential but is not a favorite yet
3 stars = we really like it, please make some adjustments according to feedback
4 stars = you definetly hit the nail, please focus on the feedback and get in touch for iteration
Please get in touch if you have questions regarding style, composition or anything else.
The attached images reflect some of the ideas and styles we would like to see in the logo. Use it as inspiration, but not as limitation.
We design with you the Logo now and if all things go well we will design the Website, Print materials etc. together with you as well!
Cheers and good luck!