This designer really did create beautiful designs and was also prompt to respond and provide any requested changes. Nothing could have been improved in this instance.
Ad's_182 did a great job redesigning a logo for us. He was very timely and very patient.
How leneword started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Hired to renovate homes , style room , deciding colors, materials, interiors and furniture for customers. Audience is 35-65
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Purple: Royalty, Wisdom, Spirituality, Imagination
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I want the logo to be presented with a modern, creative and sophisticated look. Want it to be exclusive but still playful with some organic touch to it..
I also added a link to my website (not totally done yet) but maybe you can get some inspiration or a feeling of it: http://LeneMathiassen.no
Want two logos on the website:
- One whit the whole word Interiør Skaperen
- And one with the capital letters as a logo. This logo have to be very creative and not just spell out IS (because this is the short version of what ISIS is called in Norway).
What I like about the logos I added:
- Like black background and white fonts or the opposite. Maybe whit some colour to it, or colour to some pattern.
- Maybe the first letters are different sizes.
- Work in a creative profession, so also love colours and shapes.
- Have not decided which type of fonts i want.
Maybe you have some other ideas, so be creative, all suggestions are welcome! Open for it all☺