The logo will be the main logo on our website and will be printed directly onto packaging when our own products will be developed.
Here are the criteria wished for the logo:
Concerning the text:
- The name of the brand can be written with the first capital letter or everything in capital letters, according to your esthetic criteria and your judgment.
- The choice of the accent ont the third letter « E » is not still definitive. If it is essential in the logo and brings a real added value for the esthetic aspect and creative possibilities, it will be left ; otherwise it is possible that i twill not be kept. But nothing is safe for the moment, we prefer to leave it and to remove it in case and have your personal judgement. So the brand name can be written like this : Odésens / Odesens / ODÉSENS/ ODESENS.
- The catch phrase "Diffuseur naturel de bien-être" must also be able to be removed by the logo and thus should not be completely integrated. According to the supports, it will not sometimes be proposed.
- The name of the brand must be ideally written in black or very dark grey, with a police without serif and easily readable.
Concerning the general aspect and the shape:
- It must be clear, simple and memory.
- It must be able to be understandable in a single color (black for example).
- The complete size must ideally be rectangular (ideally but not necessarily).
- We do not wish gradations, shadows or glossy effects, get simple!
Two essential points resumed by another contest but perfectly adapted to ours:
- Think L'Oréal, Dove, Estée Lauder, Avon, Garnier, Nivea, Lancôme... This is the level of brand recognition we're after!
- We would like a unique symbol in addition to « Odésens/Odesens/ODÉSENS/ODESENS » text. This could either be a separate symbol, or part of a letter and who can summarize the brand (on restricted spaces for example or for the favicon).
UPDATE => Try to don't be influenced by the other proposals of the contest, to many black / green logo with a leaf now. If yours has something different or if it's distinctive, feel free to propose it, otherwise I advise you to try something new and different, an other concept with a element or a symbol that can be used separately.