Designer was perfect to work with. Was creative, responsive, and captured my brand exactly how I envisioned.
I needed a minor change to my 2 logos and needed it in a couple of days.
"fryl" did a great job with a quick turn around time. I am very impressed with the results.
How hamish 6 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
8th Skin Cancer Conference & Masterclasses 2016
What’s your company slogan?
Australia's premier skin cancer event (You may turn in designs with our without the slogan)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We run professional development courses for doctors helping them to upskill in skin cancer and other medical fields. We also run an annual skin cancer conference where the world's leading doctors and professors get together to discuss skin cancer management in primary care. The target audience is 45+ year old doctors.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are looking for a trademark/logo design for our annual skin cancer conference. Ideally you would combine the name of the conference with a unique symbol/image/design element/logo.
The logo text should include all this information, please:
8th Skin Cancer
- Please don't put much emphasis on the number "8th" in the name as this number will change every year
- Please use the style guide attached with our brand colours
- Please make sure the fonts and the layout you use is easy to read and doesn't require the viewer to turn his head in multiple directions
- Keep it simple and clean but include one or two creative elements
- Make sure it looks serious and authoritative as our target group are doctors