Given that we design web products for other companies, I will be using 99Designs for future logos/designs. It would be great to find a trusted designer though this process for future projects.
"Toggle" is a play on both the noun (a physical, electronic toggle switch) and the adjective (to toggle between two things, to toggle your business into a new/better direction). Would love the design to connect back to that in a witty or clever way (a literally connection, e.g. a physical toggle, could work too if the design is great).
I would like a logo/graphic, with the text "Toggle Development" somehow incorporated into it. I'm open to creative interpretation of this, but what comes first to mind is having the text below the logo/graphic. Let me know if this doesn't make sense.
Here are a few notes on what I want the Toggle Development brand to portray / how I want people to feel:
* Modern, proven best practices, from Silicon Valley
* Topnotch / young/clean/sharp
* The premium option
* Quick / competent / modern / quality / effective
* Fully understand you / your needs — you can relax and trust that we have the project handled
* Clear communication / reliable / care about the customer
* Smooth / non-stressful / trustworthy
I don't currently have a color pallet, and am open to suggestions. I have historically really liked blues and grays (as shown in the colors I picked in this 99Designs form).
Not sure if this is helpful, but here's a list of keywords about my business I compiled when trying to come up with a name:
* Product Management
* Next Venture
For context, here are a few competitors in the same space as Toggle Development. I'm not necessarily a fan of their websites/logos, but thought the context would be helpful:
One last note, this company is based in Seattle, WA, but I previously spent 3 years in Silicon Valley (SF)
- Since we're not a mobile development shop, an iOS-esk UI toggle is probably not what I'm looking for