We absolutely loved the design that was created. Working with the designer was a breeze. He is extremely responsive and very professional. He made every effort to accommodate the changes we needed. I would recommend him without reservations.
How wyattcinema started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a video production company that creates web videos for small businesses.
Our typical clients are small business owners that have a website and a social media presence, but not the professional videos to help tell their brand/company story.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Navy blue, powder blue, black, and white
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I want to see some fresh ideas. I'd like to see some that feature a logo like the examples I picked. I think it needs to have a play button to represent that we do videos for the web. A stylized DSLR could be something to incorporate, but I'm open to other ideas.
if you are going to keep it mainly font based, then I have 6 points that I'm looking to achieve:
1) I'd like the logo to be in all caps.
2) The "Up" should be on a higher level than "Stories".
3) I'd like to see the "Up" morphing into some digital, 8-bit video game blocks that imply that it is lifting off the ground. This also coveys the digital nature of the company. I DON"T want the ENTIRE logo to be in 8-bit game style.
4) I'd like to see a play button inside the "O". I'd like to see the play button also be in the 8-bit video game style to match the digital blocks that will be underneath the "UP".
5) I don't want any arrow points in the logo.
6) I don't want any clouds in the logo.