The designer was great and provided many different options for us to choose from. He was very accommodating and quick to reply. Highly recommend!
Excellent logo designer. Fast and very responsive. Great services. Will work with again. A+++++++++
Absolutely the best
- ν γ η ς
Paid attention to my brief, and listened to everything I said, working diligently and promptly to deliver my exact vision.
Loved the design and she did a wonderful job
- Ben Deltorov
Great design and perfect files. Thanks!
How nishabhalla started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What's The Scoop?
What’s your company slogan?
Current Events For Curious Kids
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
“What's the Scoop?” is a current events magazine for young children. We are looking for a logo that includes a dedicated picture or graphic along with the text “What’s the Scoop?”
Our magazine rewrites the big news of the day as delightful, thoughtful short stories for 2-7 year olds. It's important to us that we help even our littlest kids get on the right path to becoming responsible, informed global citizens. Through "bedtime-like" stories bundled in a magazine format we hope to open our children’s eyes to the amazing world around them and help parents facilitate meaningful conversations about timely topics.
The best logos are thoughtful, simple and memorable. We hope you will be as inspired by all the possibilities “What’s the Scoop?” has to offer as we are. Thank you in advance!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We’d like our logo to combine two elements:
1) A Scoop - to play off the title of the magazine, “What’s the Scoop?” Whether it is a scoop of something or an actual scooper is up to you.
2) World News – Either shown as a newspaper or TV news program or anything else “newsy” you can think of
We want a modern, playful, and smart logo that alludes to world news, childhood, interest in current events and/or a love of reading. The logo should be engaging, thoughtful and delightful.
Although we are a children’s publication, we do NOT want a juvenile looking text font. The font should be academic, professional and modern.
Here are a few initial ideas, but please don’t feel limited to the few suggestions below:
- A happy ice cream scoop who is reading a newspaper
- A happy newspaper who is scooping cookie dough or ice cream
- An animal holding a scooper with a quizzical look on his face, shrugging his shoulders like he’s asking himself ‘what’s going on?’ (OK this one is terrible- maybe you can make it not terrible?)
- Create an animal out of a scoop (like a cute armadillo with a scoop for its armor, reading a newspaper)
- An ice cream cone with a yummy-looking newspaper as the ice cream
Whatever you decide to do, we would like the logo to be cute and charming.