The style and theme of the application needs to be consistent with client branding guidelines. I will attach file.
We are looking for mocks for two screens:
1) WELCOME: Opening Splash Screen - The primary imagery should be focus on female beauty, facial cleansing, etc. Look at Oil of Olay Models or facial cleansing on Google and you'll find some references. I'm liking the concept of a full screen background photo (or video clip) with overlay menu items. Those menu items should: a) Getting Started; b) Product Overview; c) Reporting / Progress; d) Fun; e) Shopping; f) Settings. For reference, download the "Dwellable App" from Apple's App store and see their opener.
2) USE PRODUCT: This is the primary screen and will show how to use the product. The concept here is to take a photo of the person (facial tracking) or just use a silhouette / outline of a face and then have the user follow along with the cleansing process. If you look online at the Olay Pro-X product you will see it's a rotating brush. We would envision a linear video style animation showing the product being used to go from key regions of the face for a period of time before moving to the next. For illustration purposes, maybe start with the forehead area shaded / highlighted, some kind of timer (like 12 seconds left on forehead), next they would move to nose area, cheeks, chin, etc. . . . please email me with any questions as I'm sure this will require clarification as we move forward.
Common to ALL screens should be:
1) As part of this app is for users rate how they think their progress is going. That will be compared to how they originally gauged their condition. If you look at the Withings Health Mate app, they have a genius little "butterfly" logo those 4 key areas and their current progress. I want some sort of symbol based on Oil of Olay branding that can serve a similar function. There are five things we will track (Health Mate's butterfly icon tracks 4). Those 5 things are: 1) Skin tone / even tone; 2) Fine lines and Wrinkles; 3) Acne / Blemishes; 4) Oil / Dry Skin; 5) Dark Circles Puffiness.
This symbol should be put at the top left of the screen.
2) Bottom menu - Thinking of icons for major features (see attached PowerPoint file). The menu will allow users to scroll items left/right (there may be more features / icons than are visible at one time). Thinking of 5 icons across bottom and "current screen" icon (showing current feature active) would be in the center. See PNG file uploaded.
3) At top right, we will be giving points / badges for using the product continually. Some sort of point counter at top right. These points will ultimately be used for digital coupons, product discounts, etc.
I'm sure there will be more clarification as we move forward so please ask as many questions as you need.