great work. Took feedback onboard quickly and effectively and had some great ideas to make the design more engaging. Would definitely use Adhi again. thanks.
A fantastically talented designer, with an eye for detail and a consistently clean and high quality approach to the design projects he has worked on for us. Would use again, this guy is awesome !
- alex 76
How Jerik started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
A fun game where people write sentences and others have to draw what is written. Then someone else has to write a sentence about the new drawing. Then someone else draws a picture based on the new sentence. Like the game "telephone", but alternating text and drawings.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
Fun. Family friendly.
Other good apps:
Cut the rope
Screen 1: Login Screen
- fun background
- facebook connect button
- "What is Write/Draw?" link
Screen 2: Story Board
- this is what you would see as a user after all of the writing and drawing is done. it's the end-product of all of the writing and drawing - the timeline of each element all put together
- includes: top sentence, drawing, another sentence (like you are following the write/draw story)
- here is a concept wireframe only: http://i.imgur.com/UnrAK.png
Screen 3: Home
- this is what you see where you load the app
- all of the games to play
- start a new game
- invite friends
- sample wireframe (feel free to change things!): http://i.imgur.com/RoHcs.png