Innovative and original design that fitted the brief exactly.
How PatricTimmermans started their other art or illustration journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
KPA, also known as TK Carsites, provides Internet marketing services for auto dealers. Our Internet marketing services include websites, search engine optimization, social media and mobile websites. KPA also provides environmental, safety and human resources services. We have over 4,000 clients. In 2012, we joined the Inc. 500/5000 list of fastest growing private companies. The 2 company websites are: http://www.kpaonline.com/internet-marketing and http://www.tkcarsites.com/.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
MOUSEPAD DESIGN INSTRUCTIONS
Concept: Please design a mousepad. We want this to look like a checklist (or a “to-do” list) that’s lying on the desk of an Internet Marketing Manager at a car dealer.
* The copy for the checklist is in the attached Word document.
* We did a similar “mousepad with a checklist” for a different product line. I’m attaching that art as a sample.
* The mousepad’s checklist will help Internet Managers do their jobs, so the words need to be easy to read. The tips on the checklist will give Internet Managers ideas about how to improve their marketing program.
* Be sure to include the KPA logo, the Inc. 5000 logo, and the phone number, website and email address, as indicated in the Word document. The Inc. 5000 logo should be 2/3rds the size of the KPA logo.
FINAL ART SPECIFICATIONS
* 300 dpi
* Image size should fit the imprint area of 7-7/8” High x 8-3/4” Wide (app. 20 cm High x 22.2 cm Wide)
* please see the rectangular layout attached
Regarding logos: The KPA logo should be the largest and be placed in the dominant position, probably on the far left. The TK Carsites logo should be about half the height of the KPA logo. The Inc. 5000 logo should also be smaller.