Book launch date: End of June 2017
Book title: The Truth About Multiple Sclerosis - Powerful and effective alternative natural medicine protocols for healing from MS
Author: Keli Akin
The true causes of MS as well as natural healing methods that are proven to work. With the right treatment, support and advice, patients can find their own unique balance between having a chronic/auto-immune condition and having a fulfilling life.
What This Book contains:
Chapter 1: What is Multiple Sclerosis?
Chapter 2: Functional Medicine
Chapter 3: Multiple Sclerosis Should Be Called “Toxic Metal Syndrome”
Chapter 4: YES! Vaccines CAUSE Multiple Sclerosis!
Chapter 5: Exposure to Pesticides and Chemical Solvents
Chapter 6: The Sprinkles of Sweet Deception
Chapter 7: The Adverse Effects of Yeast, Fungus and Mold
Chapter 8: CCSV: Symptoms and its Relationship to MS
Chapter 9: Emotional Trauma and Multiple Sclerosis
Chapter 10: Why Are Women Twice as Likely to Experience Multiple Sclerosis?
Chapter 11: Cholesterol and Healthy Fats Help Improve Multiple Sclerosis
Chapter 12: Vitamin D Can Help Reverse Multiple Sclerosis
Chapter 13: Leaky Gut Syndrome
Chapter 14: Naturel & Wholesome Diet Treatment System for MS
Chapter 15: 27 Potential Steps You Can Take Right Now!
Chapter 16: Testimonials
- The 16 REAL causes of Multiple Sclerosis that Big Pharma don’t want you to know about
- 27 step-by-step guides on how to resolve each issue covered in this book
- Discover the diet changes that could save your life
- Learn why women are twice as likely to get MS
- Uncover how everyday items in your home could be killing you
- The important connection between mental and physical health: how this could cure your MS
- Read about how real people cured themselves of MS with natural remedies, and how you can do the same
- Get access to an extensive list of research, links, books, websites and more, that will help you on your journey of discovering how to heal from MS naturally
- And much, much more
More about me
I am the founder of MS Truth (website under construction) and an advocate for natural health, encouraging people to step outside their comfort zones and to think for themselves when it comes to healing and recovery. My intent is to inform, provoke, and inspire others to take responsibility for their own health and mental wellbeing and support their loved ones in doing the same. With a family history of chronic illness, and a chronic disease sufferer myself, I have spent years researching the causes and cures for chronic illness. The more I uncovered, the more I realized how misleading and ineffective the pharmaceutical and medical sector can be. In order to help as many people as possible, I have researched and interviewed many leading medical experts and created this book. My aim is to spread the message and awareness and make this book assessable as I can.