Awesome to work with, easy to communicate with, responsive, and beautiful work!
Thank you for helping me and for designing my logo!
Very original design.
Bashingo did a great job for us. She did a few revisions, and handed over even more than we were expecting. We really appreciate her work and help. Thanks Bashingo!
Maharet did a most fantastic job! Additionally, her communication is very clear and she is most timely and responsive. We only have positive comments and feelings. It would be impossible for her to have done better! We are grateful and very impressed with her talent and intuitive talents.
- Carol and Kris
Awesome job! Thanks so much.
- Secret Spirits
How Nilu started their other graphic design journey
Who are you known as?
Greeting card company
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a greeting card company with emphasis on cards for business to business interactions. If there are enough designs that we like then we are open to awarding up to 15 winners.
See our past contests to see the level of detail we require.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
What we DON’T want:
1- NO CLIP ART or free vectors, only unique ideas that are 100% your concept.
2- Do not use photographs
What we DO want:
1- Design cover of the greeting card 5” X 7” with additional 0.25” bleed, see attached template for size
2- Design inside of greeting cards. Background to be white. Be creative with your typography and add some graphics to tie the cover and inside together. The following winning design from one of our contest is a good example: http://99designs.com/print-design/c…ntries/340
3-Either landscape or portrait layout. All colors to be in CMYK
4- Final file to be in EPS, or AI format. Please make sure you use layers so if we need to move, remove or make any changes to an element in the design then it does not jeopardize the graphic underneath or above it.
5- General holiday cards and thanksgiving cards, NO religious theme, example Christmas or Hanukah
6- See attached file for some ideas we like, we are open to any additional ideas you may have:
- Holiday Ornaments
- Winter scene, snow covered streets and fir trees
- Winter city skyline
- Play on the words “Happy Holidays” or “Season’s Greetings” or “Happy Thanksgiving”
- Series of mail boxes on a snow covered street
7- Content for inside of cards, you can choose any of these:
- Season’s Greeting and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year
- Happy Holidays and best wishes for a joyful and prosperous New Year
- Sending you warmest wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season
- Our sincere appreciation for your business this past year. Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season and a very Happy New Year!
- With sincere thanks for your business and best wishes for a happy Holiday Season