We are looking for a one page LARGE sized post card (front and back) with a more modern and updated feel that we will include in box shipments of product to customers. Creatively, we would like to update the look and move towards modern coloring (bone whites and grays etc. rather than creams and yellows).
We like simple, modern and clean design and coloring.
Please see the below attachments:
1. Example of our previous company website design (Note we don't want the pamphlet to look like this website, just providing as background about the company).
2. Preferred color palatte
3. Company logo
4. Example of a front of post card look that we like (i.e. a clean, simple still life image with our logo (or printed company name) and the slogan "Nature's Healthy Tan"
5. Example of back of post card look that we like (i.e. image/design on left hand side of card, company logo, and text on the right hand side of the card).
6. Remaining attachments are shutter stock photos that could be used for the design of the front of the card.
TEXT FOR BACK OF CARD:
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAIL!
Take it from us, applying a sunless tanning product takes practice. Here’s some advice:
Skin must be exfoliated, clean, dry and free of all products. Shake product vigorously prior to application and prepare a damp cloth and a dry cloth prior to starting your application.
Use gentle, broad, circular strokes for application to body - Overlap each stroke to avoid streaking and missed areas. It is best to let the product absorb into skin, rather aggressively rubbing into skin.
• PREP: Apply a thin layer of moisturizer onto your hands and feet. Feather a thin layer of lotion onto the inside of the bend of each of your wrists and down the sides of your ankles and heels.
• LEGS: Product should be applied starting at your ankles. Work one leg at a time, front and back. Remember to work product onto buttocks while working on the back of the legs, blending onto lower back.
• BACK: Continue applying product onto lower back, working your way up to the midsection of your back, and to upper back.
• WASH: Wash hands with soap and water and dry completely with washcloth.
• STOMACH: Continue by applying product onto the stomach and around sides.
• CHEST: Apply to breast and chest area blending onto the neck, and over the tops of the shoulders until you have blended into the application done on the upper back.
• SHOULDERS AND ARMS: Starting at the top of the front of the shoulder, apply product working downward onto the front of arm until you reach the wrist. Next apply a lighter coat of product to the inside of arms. Blend lightly around armpit.
• FEET: Mix moisturizer with treatment in equal parts. Apply lightly, but thoroughly, to the tops of the feet blending onto the ankle, where the application began.
• FACE: Blend product from neck, onto face. This application is similar to applying foundation.
• HANDS: Mix moisturizer with treatment in equal parts. Apply lightly, but thoroughly, to the tops of hands, blending onto wrists.
• FINISHING TOUCHES: Utilize your prepared damp cloth to thoroughly wipe the palms of your hands and inside of your fingers. Roll a small soft hand towel and using the smooth side of the rolled towel, very lightly sweep over outer edges of armpits, wrists, ankles, hands, feet and the inside of arms. This will help blend application.
FOR MORE TIPS, TRICKS AND DETAILED INSTRUCTION, VISIT US AT http://WWW.CHOCOLATESUN.COM